Employees can request to change or delete events from the MyHub section of MyTime
Every now and again you forget to clock out or no longer want to take the day off you have requested. In MyTime employees can edit and delete absences and attendances.
Users must be Employees to make change requests
- Find the record you wish to delete in the record list, you can use the filters at the top of the screen to help find specific events.
- Click on the button next to the record you want to delete and select Delete from the dropdown list that appears.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your deletion, click Yes, continue and delete to permanently delete this record.
Only attendances can be edited for time and date. Absences can only be deleted.
- Find the attendance you wish to edit in the record list, you can use the filters at the top of the screen to help find specific events.
- Click on the button next to the absence you want to edit and select Edit from the dropdown list that appears.
- To edit attendance click on the grey box containing the date or time you want to change.
- Use the calendar and clock functions to edit the date and time, then click Submit Change to request the changes.
- An email and notification will be sent to your approver to approve these changes.