Inputs are commented on in the 'Input Detail' screen.
Making a Comment
- Click on the Inputs menu option found at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- By default the input's List View will display.
- Select the relevant input - you can do this by searching using the Search Filters on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on relevant input's title to open its Input Detail screen.
- To add a comment, type the comment into the Add Comment textbox and click the Add Comment button.
- If having clicked Add Comment you want to edit your comment, click the pencil icon next you your comment, rewrite it and then click the Save Changes button.
- To delete a comment, click the Delete button next to the comment.
- When a comment has been deleted, a box will take its place with the label *This comment has been deleted*. The owner of the original comment will not be displayed, it will instead display Community.
Comments can only be edited or deleted by their Author, a Moderator and the input's Owner.