Editing a custom role requires the Global Owners role.
Below is a list of permissions that can be assigned to a role.
|Input Moderation||This permission allows a user to assign an owner and to edit the content of an Input.|
|Invite New Users||This permission allows a user to invite anyone to the crowd via email or the join link.|
|Manage External Submissions||This permission allows a user to share and modify the external submission link.|
|Manage Lifecycles||This permission allows a user to add, delete and edit topic Lifecycles and Stages.|
|Manage Topics||This permission allows a user to add and delete Topics as well as renaming the Topics.|
- Click on the person icon in the top right of the screen, or the dashboard tab, and then click roles & users.
- Click edit next to the role you want to edit.
- Edit the name of the role by typing in the text box.
- Check or uncheck any tick boxes to change permissions.
- Click the green 'update' button to save your changes.
The new role will be listed in the 'Your Roles' section.
Last Reviewed: 29/09/2020