Purchase Core User licences to enable users to be assigned inputs or the roles Process Owners or Moderators.
Core User licenses are managed in the Billing Status page.
To purchase Core User licenses you must first become the Billing Contact.
- Click on the Dashboard menu option found at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Billing Status menu option found on the left-hand side of the page.
- You can also get to the Billing Status page by clicking onto the person icon in the top-right of your screen and selecting Billing Status from the dropdown menu.
- If you are the Billing Contact there will be a Purchase button at the bottom of the page. Click this button to be taken to the purchase page. If you are not the Billing Contact you will need to become the Billing Contact or ask the Billing Contact to purchase more licences.
- On the purchase page you can decide how many Core Users you wish to purchase and whether you would like an Annual or Monthly billing period, plus view your total.
- Once you are happy with your licences click the Checkout button at the bottom of the page to be taken outside of ATC to make your purchase.