Moderators and Input Owners can edit inputs in the 'Input Detail Screen'.
Only Moderators can edit any input, however an input can also be edited by its Owner and Author.
You may wish to edit an input to fix grammatical or spelling errors, clarify an input's meaning without changing it and add or update supporting files.
How to edit an input:
- Navigate to the input page by clicking on the Inputs menu found at the top right-hand side of the screen.
- By default the input's List View will display.
- Find the input you would like to edit, you can do this by searching or filtering using the search filters on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the input you want to edit by clicking on either the title or the detail preview, this will take you to the Input Detail Screen.
- To edit the input click on one of the pencil icons - there are two, one next to the title and one next to the description.
- You will be taken to a second page where you can edit both the title and the details.
- Once you have made all your changes click the Save Edits button and you will be returned to the Input Detail screen.